- Proposal by BL: Place Associated with the Corporate Body (Revision of RDA 11.3.1, 126.96.36.199)
- Proposal by BL: Fictitious Families and Corporate Bodies (Revision of RDA 10.0, 10.3.1.3, 10.11.1.2, 11.0, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206)
- Proposal: Subject Relationship Element in RDA Chapter 23
- Proposal: Revision proposal on Recording Duration (7.22) and Note on Carrier (3.21)
- Proposal: Creating instructions for using nominative case for titles (RDA 6.2), names (RDA 8.5), and places (RDA 16.2)
Only current CC:DA members and liaisons are allowed to comment on posts. All others should contact the Chair, a member of the committee, or their appropriate liaison. All first-time comments on this site are moderated. We ask that all comments be relevant to the post to which they are directed and maintain professional courtesy. Comments which do not follow these criteria may be deleted.
In order to comment at all, you must first Register with the site and be approved. Approvals will only take place during normal business hours.
See what topics are topagenda ALA2008 ALA2010 ALA2011 ALA2012 ALA2013 ALA2014 Annual 2010 Annual 2012 Annual 2013 Annual 2014 attig British LIbrary Chair's report corporate bodies duration geographic names Glennan JSC JSC rep Library of Congress manufacture statement McGrath Midwinter 2012 Midwinter 2013 Midwinter 2014 minutes music Music Library Association Myers OLAC PCC place names Proposals publication statement relationship designators Reser response Robare Rolla Romanization roster Schiff Snyder Sources of information