- Additional Instructions in Chapter 27 for Structured Descriptions of the “Contained in” and “Container of” Relationships
- Revision to 3.1.4, Resources Consisting of More than One Carrier Type
- Revision Proposal from the TF on Machine-Actionable Data Elements in RDA Chapter 3
- Addition of New Chapter 3 Elements for Optical Disc Data Storage Format and Optical Disc Recording Method
- Referential Relationships: RDA Chapters 24-28 and Appendix J
- Additional Instructions in Chapter 27 for Structured Descriptions of the “Contained in” and “Container of” Relationships on
- Revision Proposal from the TF on Machine-Actionable Data Elements in RDA Chapter 3 on
Only current CC:DA members and liaisons are authorized to comment on posts. Others who wish to contribute to CC:DA's discussions are invited to provide input by contacting the Chair, a member of the Committee, or their appropriate liaison.
New CC:DA members and liaisons will be assigned an account for the CC:DA Blog during the month of their initial appointment. For assistance with an account contact the CC:DA Webmaster.
All first-time comments on this site are moderated. We ask that all comments be relevant to the post to which they are directed and maintain professional courtesy.
Tag cloudagenda ALA2010 ALA2011 ALA2012 ALA2013 ALA2014 Annual 2012 Annual 2013 Annual 2014 Annual 2015 Attig British Library Chair's report corporate bodies discussion paper Glennan JSC JSC rep Lapka Library of Congress MAC Machine actionable data McGrath Midwinter 2012 Midwinter 2013 Midwinter 2014 Midwinter 2015 minutes music Music Working Group (JSC) Myers OLAC PCC Putnam RDA recording relationships Rendall Reser response Robare Rolla roster Snyder Sources of information statement of responsibility