- ALA Proposals and Responses to be Discussed at November 2015 JSC Meeting
- ALA Proposal: Machine-Actionable Data Elements for Measurements, Extent of the Carrier, Pagination and Foliation, Dimensions, Extent of the Content, and Duration – Discussion Paper (2015)
- ALA Proposal: Referential relationships: RDA Chapter 24-28 and Appendix J
- ALA Proposal: New Chapter 3 elements for Optical Disc Data Storage Format and Optical Disc Recording Method
- ALA Proposal: Revision and Expansion of RDA Appendix K: Relationship Designators: Relationships Between Persons, Families, and Corporate Bodies
Only current CC:DA members and liaisons are authorized to comment on posts. Others who wish to contribute to CC:DA's discussions are invited to provide input by contacting the Chair, a member of the Committee, or their appropriate liaison.
New CC:DA members and liaisons will be assigned an account for the CC:DA Blog during the month of their initial appointment. For assistance with an account contact the CC:DA Webmaster.
All first-time comments on this site are moderated. We ask that all comments be relevant to the post to which they are directed and maintain professional courtesy.
Tag cloudagenda ALA2010 ALA2011 ALA2012 ALA2013 ALA2014 ALA2015 ALA proposal Annual 2012 Annual 2013 Annual 2014 Annual 2015 authorized access point British Library Canadian Committee on Cataloguing Chair's report corporate bodies Dunsire Glennan Iseminger JSC JSC rep Library of Congress McGrath Midwinter 2012 Midwinter 2013 Midwinter 2014 Midwinter 2015 minutes music Music Working Group (JSC) Myers OLAC PCC Putnam recording relationships Rendall Reser response Robare Rolla roster Snyder Sources of information statement of responsibility