The RDA Steering Committee thanks CC:DA for the opportunity to speak on several RDA-related topics during the CC:DA meeting on June 22, 2019.
Our overall theme is: RDA in English is stable: Now what?
* Introduction (Kathy Glennan, RSC Chair)
* Basic information about translation process (James Hennelly, Director, ALA Digital Reference)
* Basic information about policy statement development (Hennelly)
* Policy statement development from the BL perspective (Thurstan Young, British Library) (10 minutes)
* RDA in MARC (Young)
* Application profiles (Gordon Dunsire, RSC Technical Team Liaison Officer)
* Future processes for changes to RDA (Glennan)
We look forward to seeing you there.
Chair, RDA Steering Committee